Automation and Computer Engineering
Faculty of Computer Science and Information Technology
Study program „Automation and Computer Engineering” envisages training of computer engineering specialists for enterprises dealing with computer graphics and networks, signal processing and mathematical statistics as well as specialists for corresponding research laboratories and research institutions.
The goal of study program is to provide the highest qualification corresponding to doctor’s level in the field of information technologies, as well as for academic work.
Graduates of program:
– is able to create (to design, to implement and to adapt) essential engineering processes,
– is capable to receive national and international recognition (with publications and patents) using original scientific ideas and to broaden technological possibilities and knowledge,
– taking into account technological, social, short-term and economical restrictions, graduate is able to carry out critical analysis, evaluation and synthesis of new and complicated ideas,
– graduate is able to make responsible decisions, to plan projects and to calculate necessary resources within international context, to communicate with colleagues, international scientific community and society about his/her ideas and experience,
– graduate can promote (within academic and professional context) technological, social or cultural progress of knowledge based society.