Arrange the following documents to submit to the Office of Citizenship and Migration Affairs (OCMA):
- A European Health Insurance card;
- A passport-size photo;
- A study agreement/proof of acceptance (provided by RTU);
- A valid travel document recognized in the Republic of Latvia (ID card or passport);
- An official application form for a residence permit find HERE;
- An evidence of sufficient financial means of 6000 EUR/per year.
A bank statement/letter must be on your name, your full name must be written as in the passport, date of birth and final account balance of your account. This letter must be signed and stamped by bank official! Validity of the statement is 3 months.
DEBIT or CREDIT card must be affiliated with the account for use abroad.
Note! The documents can be submitted in Latvian, English, French, Russian or German unless there are international agreements in force that provide for a different procedure, all documents issued in other countries have to be legalized.
Please find more information on legalization of documents HERE.
Receive a positive residence permit decision to your e-mail address.
Register at the Office of Citizenship and Migration Affairs (OCMA) in order to acquire a personal code (ID number in Latvia).
Obtain a Student ID card and a personalized Public transportation E-Ticket after having registered at the OCMA.