Italian Language Course For RTU Students And Staff Members
Thanks to a well-established cooperation with higher education institutions in Italy and the Embassy of Italy in Latvia, Riga Technical University (RTU) students and staff members have the opportunity to study the Italian language for the very first time. Participation is free of charge.
The Italian language course for RTU students and staff members is organized with the aim of promoting interest in Italy as an exchange destination within the Erasmus+ program and as a partner in the implementation of joint research and cultural activities.
It is planned that upon successful completion of the Italian language as a free elective study course, students will have the opportunity to receive 2 Credit points.
It is intended to create two groups (there must be at least 10 people in the group for the classes to take place):
- For participants with no prior knowledge (1 lesson per week; 1.5 hours);
- For participants with prior knowledge (1 lesson per week; 1.5 hours).
The planned start of the Italian language course is February 2022. In person. Limited number of seats.
Call for applications open until January 26, 2022, by writing an e-mail to Project Manager of the International Cooperation Unit, Mr Ēriks Badamšins (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The content of your e-mail has to include the following pieces of information:
- Name, surname, e-mail, phone number;
- Study program, level and semester (for students) / structural unit and position (for staff members);
- Selected Italian language group (with no prior knowledge / with prior knowledge);
- Motivation to learn Italian language described in a few sentences.
The Italian language course for RTU students and staff members is organized with the financial support of the the Ministry for Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation of Italy.