EUt+ is an alliance of 8 technological universities across Europe that have joined forces to share their knowledge, laboratories and campuses to become the European leader in technological education. For the first time we especially invite RTU students to apply for a mobility in one of EUt+ partner campuses in:
Please make sure the course offer at the institution you have chosen matches the content of your study program at RTU. RTU Erasmus+ coordinator will provide individual support with mobility arrangements and Erasmus+ coordinators at the host institutions will help find corresponding courses at the specific university. Information about the courses offered to exchange students at each EUt+ institution can be found here:
- Darmstadt University of Applied Sciences: https://international.h-da.de/en/your-stay-at-h-da/international-exchange-students/why-choose-h-da/h-da
- Technical University of Cluj-Napoca: http://bri.utcluj.ro/documente/curricula.pdf
- Technical University of Sofia: https://www.tu-sofia.bg/erasmus/erasmus (please contact email@example.com for more information)
- Cyprus University of Technology: http://erasmus.cut.ac.cy/courses-for-incoming2019-20/ (please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information)
- Technical University of Cartagena: https://international.upct.es/en/news/studies-ka103
- University of Technology of Troyes: https://www.utt.fr/study-at-utt/courses-in-english
- Technological University Dublin: https://www.tudublin.ie/study/international-students/study-abroad-and-erasmus/incoming-erasmus-plus-and-exchange-students/
By choosing EUt+ as your mobility destination you will also have the opportunity to get involved in student ambassador program and join EUt+ student community to influence the development of the joint European University of Technology. Learn more about first EUt+ students’ experience here: https://www.univ-tech.eu/experience
You can apply for Erasmus+ scholarship, in case you are at least 3rd semester student at Bachelor level or 2nd semester student at Master level, your weighted average grade is at least 6.25 (in total for all semesters at RTU), you have no academic or financial debts towards RTU, you have good knowledge of English, German or another language of the EUt+ partner countries.
The amount of scholarship is 790 EUR to 850 EUR per month, depending on the target country.
To get more information about Erasmus+ programme and to know tips and tricks for successful application and Erasmus mobility, check information online at rtu.lv/en/erasmusstudies and rtu.lv/en/erasmustraineeship or contact Erasmus+ program coordinator Ms Inga Riharda via email@example.com, +37167089067, +37125739079.
The deadline for submitting an online application for Spring 2022 within the OutgoingExchange.rtu.lv online application system is 15 November.