Apply now for the Erasmus+ scholarship and enjoy a study or a traineeship period in Europe.
Application deadlines for submitting an online application at OutgoingExchange.rtu.lv:
- 25 February (for studies in autumn semester);
- 31 March (for traineeships).
You need to submit your:
- CV (any format) in English;
- Transcript of records for all completed semesters at RTU, signed and stamped. Get it at Students Service Centre in Kipsala;
- Motivation letter in English addressed to International Mobility Unit explaining your interest in going for Erasmus+ mobility and potential benefits from it;
- Your next semester study plan at RTU (not for submission but for you to know what study subjects or topics to look for in host university course offer for incoming exchange students).
You can apply for Erasmus+ scholarship, in case you are at least 3rd semester student at Bachelor level (with at least 36 credit points) or 2nd semester student at Master level (with at least 18 credit points), your weighted average grade is at least 6.25 (in total for all semesters at RTU), you have no academic or financial debts towards RTU, you have good knowledge of English, German or another language of the EU Member States and a well-defined objective for participating in a mobility. You can see Erasmus+ partner universities for Europe here.
To get more information about Erasmus+ programme and to know tips and tricks for successful application and Erasmus mobility, check information online at rtu.lv/en/erasmusstudies and rtu.lv/en/erasmustraineeship.
When doing Erasmus+ exchange semester for studies or Erasmus+ traineeship, you will have to be present in the host country. Remote Erasmus+ activities are not permitted. In case of additional questions, contact Ms Inga Riharda via firstname.lastname@example.org.